cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some opinions!

As a whole, what do you think of this?  Might it appeal to younger crowd --worn with sweat/T-shirts? Thanks for input!!

It's on copper 24" chain. It's an old naturally distressed faucet handle.

100_1954.JPG100_1955.JPG

==============================
Enjoy today, Tomorrow it will be gone!
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Need some opinions!

I could see the younger crowd liking it . Especially the " Steampunk" crowd . They really like gears , clocks , and metal pieces of everything . Check it out . " Handmade Steampunk jewelry " . I remember a few years ago vintage drawer pull necklaces were popular . I kinda liked them too .
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

Thank you mermaid.  I didn't know about "steampunk".  Great keyword should at least draw some views if I list!  I was trying to think of some words that would narrow a search.  Thanks again!

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

It's funky. I have a drawer pull necklace myself somewhere - made it before I knew there was a fad for them.(LOL)

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

Cool!
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

Your welcome ! Steampunk is definitely the keyword you needed. It should help you sell it .
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

I just looked and it seems as though faucets are popular in Steampunk . I saw some coat racks and art pieces made from them and I also saw several loose ones for sale ( for people to create things with ) . You may be in luck . Might be the next big thing in Steampunk . First clocks , then keys , then drawer pulls , now faucets . You may have the only faucet necklace listed . Could be popular !
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

Thanks mermaid-- I couldn't decide if I had the nerve to list!  

Funky is good too--

Thanks everyone for the input!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

Yes, that would be a fauset, kids would love it.. red ones are hot water, and blue cold water.. 🙂 cute!!!

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

rain--Thanks for another idea!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

Yahoo-  Dug through my "stuff" and found an old pocket watch chain, old key and some old metal buttons!

Ready to list!  Thanks so much for all the listing tips!  Only glue is the button, all rest can be removed.

100_1989.JPG

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Need some opinions!

Looks great now!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 12 of 12
latest reply