cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need info on necklace -identify by box clasp maybe

This necklace is not in the best condition, especially after some fool did a gold test on it. But, I wondered if it is something worth some TLC and if it can be identifyed by the stle or box clasp. I first thought something like "1928" brand when I found it but it does look a lot older than that.

Thanks, Alex

2014-11-29 010.JPG2014-11-29 007.JPG2014-11-29 005.JPG

Most used advice from my mother - Learn something new every day!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don;t see this topic showing in the list. I know I've been away for a while but not so long I forgot how to do this. Is anyone else seeing this topic?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I see it.  Definitely not 1928 brand.  Is that some kind of mark on the back?  Looks kinda like a raised O or 0.  

I don`t have a clue on the age..if I had to guess I`d say late 40`s-50`s..but  that`s just a wag  lol 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You're right, it does look like an O, whatever that means.....Hoping someone has some idea or I'll toss it into a lot eventually.

Thanks for spotting the "O", I don't know how 

I overlooked it.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It look like the metal maybe brass.  It does look older possibly early 50s late 40s.  I have no idea on the maker, sorry.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply