cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help with Key Words for These Beads and Question About a Repair?

I cannot for the life of me think what to call the color of these pink beads.  They are gorgeous and the necklace is in excellent condition.  I look at it and think ombre, but I'm not sure that begins to describe it.  Is there a name for this kind of coloring?  It's hard to caputre it but the color is not faded, this is just how the beads were made, and each bead has a slightly different faded color pattern to it.

000_6701.JPG

000_6717.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Sigh, and the second paragraph of text was removed completely.  Whatever.

I'm trying to decide whether to repair the bracelet or sell it as is.  Someone took a piece of wire and wrapped it around the ends of the chain when it broke.  It's a rather crude repair.  I could probably repair the existing chain with much swearing and carrying on, or I could replace the chain, or I could just disclose the repair and sell it.  But I'm not sure it's even worth the trouble.  It is not the nicest one of these bracelets I've had and a few of the stones and or pearls could use replacing.

000_6720.JPG

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Wow those beads are pretty ! I don't know what they are called but they look like cotton candy .

You will have to look up what those bracelets are selling for to see if it's worth it . My first thought is replace the chain ( even with swearing involved hehehe ) .
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hmmm ..kinda  like an old fashioned 'blushing bride' Cat Very Happy..... how about: Blushing pink/creamy white faux pearls. 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Great keyword! Fushia Blush 🙂
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

That slider bracelet is busted. I am not sure much can be done with it without mad amounts of swaring 🙂 like you said. I feel your pain. I have come home with many items like that. Now they sit in a box that I should put a label on that says "What the $#!* am I going to do with it?" 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks everyone.  Some version of pink ombre blush is probably what I'm going with.  As for the bracelet, it may go in the someday pile.  Occasionally something does make it out of the someday pile.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply