cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Get the Weekend Finds Show on the Road!

Glad I didn't listen to the weatherman and drug my butt out of bed this morning Smiley Very Happy.  All the pins in this picture were a quarter each, and so was the "1928" necklace.  The blue one in the center is a real dazzler, and the blue and clear pinwheel one on the bottom is marked, "Avon 120th Anniversary." 

912151.jpg

Avon huge dragonfly and 125th annivesary charm bracelet, nice quality knotted glass pearls, Technibond glass Ametrine ring, and sterling and garnet bracelet.  These were a dollar or less.

912152.jpg

More quarter pins:

912153.jpg

Two sterling footed bowls, and they're not weighted, which is great.  Sitting right in the middle of the table at 11:30 in the morning?!?!  The pair for $5.00.  6 ounces each.  Glass snake:

912154.jpg

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Got this pretty pink beauty off of ebay for a great price.  #125 on the D & E site:

pinkd&e1.jpg

A couple from last week.  I bought the beaded purse to steal Carolyn's idea of using it as a background for pics.  Mine are always so dull.  The little eagle has several markings on the back but I can't make them out.

96152.jpg

Been running into wedding cake beads lately.  This is the 3rd set in 3 weeks.  Also, some millefiori beads:

96153.jpg

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

Here are a couple I found this week:

SB4434.jpg

Danecraft Sterling

SB4435.jpg

JJ Pewter

SB4156.JPG

Monet

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

Loving all your finds , B-eautiful !!!

I haven't been finding any jewelry lately .

Is the deer pin signed ? 

Sometimes it pays to be the only one willing to risk the rain . The silver bowls were your prize ! 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

UB4466.jpg

Unsigned

UB4469.jpg

Unsigned

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 5 of 29
latest reply

Sandy ,

What a cute shell . I love it ! 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

Sandy, I'm always attracted to Danecraft, and I love the JJ shell, also.  The bird pins are wonderful!  Mermaid, the deer is BSK.  This one woman had a ton of Avon but so do I so I passed on a lot of the pieces.  Your time will come when you least expect it, mermaid Smiley Wink.

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

Thanks ladies. 

Sorry Mermaid that things have dried up for you for now.  

Although I am no fan of snakes ... I think I could find a place for that one somewhere!  lol

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

Didn't see this thread earlier...some finds for today.

1.  Sterling silver and lab created ruby pendant and sterling chain

2.  Sterling silver and crystal and amethyst ring

3.  Sterling silver and crystal ring...

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

Just a few pieces of a load I`m sorting thru. It has been so long since I had any decent stuff that I had to research..have been floundering all over the place  lol

Bunch of Sterling,etc. The cufflinks are marked Silver. The flower is Sterling MMA. The crescent shaped earrings had a note with them saying Egyptian Silver. The only markings I see are some very tiny block markings on the wires . The turquoise are marked Sterling. The sterling ship is His Lordship. I think the others just marked Sterling, except the pewter bracelet

DSCN8301.JPG

Goldfilled bracelet marked American (try to research that!!)  A cool Paris touristy bracelet, 2 old pins, Mother of Pearl marked  Germany  Ges Gesch  (which stands for Gesetzlich Geschutzt..the equivilant of our patent)  Hollycraft ring, & a cute deco necklace.

DSCN8302.JPG

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 10 of 29
latest reply

Dream , I Love that BSK deer . Looked on eBay , none listed YET . I think I'm gonna start hunting on eBay !  At least I know I can score here ! 😎

Sandy , Did not see the bird pins before I posted . How sweet 2 lovebirds in a nest .

Mimi , Your Rubies and Amethyst are so juicy they are making my mouth water . 

Sarah , Loving your piles . My eyes were immediately drawn to His Lordship and the turquoise . Nice scores !

Mermaid 🐳

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

Sarah, that was quite a score!  Some very cool and unusual pieces there.  Keep us posted on the research.   Mimi, very nice jewelry finds, and great pictures, too!

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

Peddler...that eagle looks like a Coro from a distance....

photo newyearsimageebay.jpg
Message 13 of 29
latest reply

dansonhorse.png

Danson  Horse but i call him Clem Kiddlehopper....cant find a thing about Danson...looked in an old jewelry book...

was outbid on this...omg ...had to have this so i do some search engines quite a few times....no avail....a week or so later...this came up in a search and on sale...sigh....sometimes you get lucky

photo newyearsimageebay.jpg
Message 14 of 29
latest reply

I went out of town this week with a couple of friends trying to get away from the urban heat and the lack of finds locally.

Scored a few items, had a lovely time being in the "country" and got to meet some very friendly store owners.

Sterling, topaz and rock crystal chandelier earrings.  Italian hallmarks, from around the 1990s.

IMG_6304.JPG

HUGE smokey quartz 10k white gold ring.

IMG_6315.JPG

This bracelet was a gift from  a store owner who had it in her "junk" pile, and saw me admiring it, how kind is that? I offered to pay for it but she refused to accept anything for it.

Deco sterling line bracelet.

IMG_6306.JPG

Message 15 of 29
latest reply