cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joaquin

I sincerely hope anyone in the line of this storm will be safe.

Looks like Sarah is going to get a lot of rain.

Marie, are you in the line of this storm?

Hope everyone can check in with us.

TEX
Message 1 of 77
latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Joaquin

Mornin, Tex. Yepper..we have several on the East Coast..ya`ll stay safe & be sure to check in occasionally

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

Stay safe and remember ... turn around DON'T drown!

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

Sending up prayers for everyone that will be affected by the storm. Be very careful and (what Sandy said)

Message 4 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

The latest looks like it will head east out to sea. We should only get a swipe off the western edge. Hopefully it stays that way.

I am traveling to CT today, this is fun weather to be driving in Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

Thank goodness it has decided to turn . I am in Myrtle Beach , S.C. and my yard is completely flooded ! Rained all day yesterday and all night . Shockingly right now it's not raining so we are headed out to grab some lunch . I'll check back in when I get back . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 6 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

(((((Be Safe))))))

Message 7 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

Noon news just gave worst case scenario given for us  (my area) is  for 12-13" of rain.

They (National Weather Service)  are using words that I do NOT like to hear..like unprecedented, dangerous, unheard of, etc. What they say is going to happen is the systems are gonna stall over us..   heavy stuff beginning tonite into Sun nite/Mon morning.

Fortunately we are on high ground here..but that does not solve the tall tree probs..esp once the wind gusts pick up with this too combined with soaked ground

Message 8 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

OMGosh, Sarah & Mermaid....make sure you check in regularly.

Marie, hope the weather will be okay for your trip.

Be safe everyone and be prepared for power outages

Batteries, water, food, medications.

TEX
Message 9 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

Well it is raining sideways again . We are getting one of the outer bands of the storm on the coast here . There are flood warnings in affect . There was ( is ) 100 % chance of rain for yesterday , today , and tomorrow . Oh and thunderstorm warnings . Ah hurricane season is in full force . 

Get ready Sarah , looks like it's headed your way AGAIN . With all the canning you did this summer , I know you have plenty of food . 

Looks like Marie's area is a nightmare . Be extra safe traveling . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 10 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

If it follows the current track, we in New England may not get much of anything out of it at all. We could use a few inches of rain - a few more that is.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 11 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

Stay safe everyone! Praying for you guys!! Fingers crossed it turns sharply and goes back out to sea!

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 12 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

A lot of the tracks take it back out to sea. Here's hoping that works for everyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 13 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

That`s great news for the ones in the northeast!!

I normally don`t fret..but is all we are hearing now:

Columbia, SC (WLTX) - South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley is warning the people of her state to prepare for the worst flooding in the history of South Carolina.

Haley updated the public at news conference Friday afternoon about the state's response to the expected heavy rains.

"We are about to go through something that we have never gone through before, we are going to see rainfall at historic levels," Haley said.

I really don`t wanna become a part of History!  LOL 

Message 14 of 77
latest reply

Joaquin

Sarah , I don't want to be a part of this history either . Is it raining where you are yet ? It's really coming down here.

It's already been raining for 1 week and the weather report says NO SUN until next Wednesday . We are all getting a little depressed here . I do not know how people live in Seattle or London . 

This is crazy ! 

Mermaid ️ 

Message 15 of 77
latest reply