cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it just me???

Or are the boards slow as molasses? I click on a thread and it takes FOREVER for the thread to come up. It seems to have been happening for about 2 or 3 days now Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Is it just me???

Well, Marie, it's at least two of us!  I thought it was just me and I was being punished for not upgrading to Windows 10 or something. Taking minutes sometimes to actually login to the board.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Is it just me???

It can't be Windows Diane because I am on a Mac, and it is slow from my desktop and my iPad Smiley Sad

Sorry to say this, but I'm glad it's not just me!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Is it just me???

@mforjan wrote:

It can't be Windows Diane because I am on a Mac, and it is slow from my desktop and my iPad Smiley Sad

Sorry to say this, but I'm glad it's not just me!

Yeah, I understand - misery does indeed love company. And now that we've mentioned Windows and Mac, I'll add that it's the same on my iPhone, totally times out there if I don't have a strong wifi signal (let alone cell service, pretty much unusable there)

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Is it just me???

Same here..started last nite

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Is it just me???

Still happening today, however, I just noticed something. If I have a second window open but blank, the boards are loading faster. It makes no sense I know, but it seems to help Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Is it just me???

So far I`m doin ok..a wee slow at times but not out of the norm

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Is it just me???

Not so much for Ebay today but yesterday my bank page took minutes to  move from page to page.  I finally went to my bank since I needed tp pay bills.  The teller said their web pages were slow since it was the first of the month and everyone had to log on for their payroll and paying bills.  I know I read too much SciFi but who knows whats happening out there!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply