cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Everyone Aware?

Free listings for everyone.  I didn't receive a notice from eBay ion my email on this, but double checked it on my promotional page on My eBay.

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y14/m11/i24/s02

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Is Everyone Aware?

Thatsa nicea! If only I could access my selling page.

Humph...ebay is aware of the problem that is supposedly "effecting a lot of sellers" actually she said "everyone" but I doubt it.

TEX
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Is Everyone Aware?

Yes - Got a message in November for 1000 free listings.  So I went into boxes of jewelry and listed over 100 items.  Now just got another message for free 500 listings.  Not listing too much more until after Xmas rush.  Just don't want to list my very high end items until then.  Might put one or two really nice items for sell.  Have to think about it. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Is Everyone Aware?

I got this email

Nothing is impossible for God.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Is Everyone Aware?

Can`t get into my selling page to list either Cat Sad

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Is Everyone Aware?

Well, I did get the notice about fee listings, but ...

Since very early this morning (or late last night, however you look at it), I can't revise a listing and I think you can't list an item either. I checked for technical notices/announcements - nada! (but there are posts on other forums saying that they haven't been able to list or revise for more than 10 hours.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Is Everyone Aware?

Yepper..tech issue

November 24, 2014 | 09:26AM PST/PT

Some customers may be experiencing issues in creating or modifying listings. This issue should be resolved shortly. eBay appreciates your patience and apologizes for any inconvenience caused.

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Is Everyone Aware?

I've been relisting some lower valued items. That new bulk relister is actually a help in some areas. If you can get into it.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Is Everyone Aware?

@1940fc wrote:

November 24, 2014 | 09:26AM PST/PT

Some customers may be experiencing issues in creating or modifying listings. This issue should be resolved shortly. eBay appreciates your patience and apologizes for any inconvenience caused.

Problem fixed - at least for Revising listings!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply