cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think ebay finally did it ...

They took away my Preset Default Search Options and left me with Best Match.

Unless I am missing something?

I clicked on the "Refine your search" and there are NO Filters to choose from for Ending Soonest or Newly Listed.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

OCN, that's not happening to me, but then I'm not living in Canada.  Maybe that has something to do with it.

Are you using the .com site or the .ca?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for checking your Options.

I am on the .com
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Just checked..I still have  all my options. I remember when that happened a year or so ago..then reverted back. Sure hope it doesn`t happen again 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

LOL, maybe 'tis the Season to abandon Reason?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I looked on the Advanced Search and way down at the Bottom are the Sort by Options that I used to be able to Preset and forget 😞

I don't like that they removed my Defaults.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You are just in the loop.  eBay has been having these missing filters on and off for at least 6 or seven months.  The problem is that they don't happen to everyone at the same time.  So it must just be your turn.  They will show up again sooner or later.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks Sandy 🙂

It wouldn't be so bad if eBay did not withhold or gave erroneous results with the Best Match. The really carpy results are probably worse for those of us who spend time online researching all variety of different things.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply