cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help describing this and what stones are they?

IMG_E1514.JPGIMG_E1516.JPGIMG_E1517.JPGIMG_E1518.JPG

Hi  I know the center thingy has druzy in it but what is the round part and the other stones?  Keywords to list please as I am at a loss   TYIA 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I don't know what the big round stone is, and I can't see the yellow stones well enough to identify them.   The smaller round stones are amazonite.   High grade amazonite is all the aqua blue color you see there.   The lower grades have the varying shades of brown that you see in this necklace.  

~~~~~

Carmella
Never argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

TY I tried googling but I was getting wrong answers!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

The large stone looks like dyed agate/chalcedony with a crystal pocket.I see no amazonite in the small beads,they appear to be dyed quartz/chalcedony also. Post a closeup of the small beads.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Seconded.  All we can see are some colors, but since that center stone is a dye job all the others are suspect too.  It's all probably Random Dyed Rock mixed with Random Pretty Rock.   

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@evelyb30 @hollyblue83 Better pics? 

WpnGWYa%S1S8Dv9FXm+NlA.jpgmINnWMQtTcWk6R1XVsRYDA.jpgkLBkLmlhTMitn0Xey9eIPA.jpg0bTEmK9xTEGp3tjD0xOd4A.jpgFnlxi+HtQmeMWfGWcaEbkg.jpgKZnRDgzkRkGj91%yDlpKLQ.jpg

I have no clue and any help is much appreciated    I also included the ivory stone beads above  Any guesses on these?  My first thought was onyx but I do not think that is correct  I am not expecting anything worth much but would like to describe them correctly    Thank you for helping!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

The colored/dyed beads and white beads with them appear to be quartz type stones.The other "white" strand doesn't show anything specific to identify them.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Ty @hollyblue83

Message 8 of 8
latest reply