cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Anyone Tell Me If This Lanvin Necklace Is Really A Lanvin?

This necklace is sorta heavy and extremely well made. I just want to make sure I'm not selling a fake Lanvin. Thanks so much for your help!001.JPG002.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I know what you mean, France does not like you to say made in France if it is a knock off. Maybe just search Lanvin and see if you see others like it. Nice necklace BTW!!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi there. Thanks so much for responding. I've been searching and I've seen ones similar to it with the same hallmark. But they are like 2,400.00 and change! I can't believe I could be THAT lucky!! lol

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

wow thats a nice necklace! The Lanvin style is there, imho. As long as the quality is there I wouldnt be too worried, especially if I found similar pieces online. Just always show clear pics of the marks so buyers can make their own minds

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks Cleio! I've been searching the internet and the more I find the more I'm convinced it's Lanvin. It's wonderfully made. Yay!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It looks good to me .... very nice quality there.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply