cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Before I spazz out again, Eye Candy Wednesday is being started on Snow Day Tuesday

Get some pictures up, folks.  Please no live auctions, and keep 'em smallish to speed loading time for tablets, phones, and the dreaded dial-up. 

101_0053.JPG

14k and aquamarine, off to its new home.

101_0064.JPG

Moriah Jewelry bracelet, also gone to a new home.  Unmarked sterling.  It says I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine in Hebrew. 

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Before I spazz out again, Eye Candy Wednesday is being started on Snow Day Tuesday

D to the E

070.jpg

Trifari

Copy of 084.jpg

Have a Blingful Day!
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Lucite Cicada

111.jpg

Bakelite Moth

153second.jpg

Have a Blingful Day!
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

Long gone and a little regret.. 

Trifari "something wild" bracelet.  I think if I found this today I would have kept it...Sold it about Sept 2013

Trifarisomethingwilddragon.jpg

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

Loving that cicada!!!
Tomorrow's another day.Tomorrow's another day.
Message 5 of 26
latest reply

Never heard of this maker before, "Vogue Bijoux".... Cartier style panther necklace, blingy.

Remember the 80s? 

003.JPG

This one is from the 1970s, Scottish sterling hammered collar with pendant set with some sort of agate. 

005.JPG

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

Prettysillybaubles , I can see why you regret selling the Something Wild Bracelet . I really love it too ! I have never seen those . Seems to be a whole collection . Ahh alas you are not alone . There are a few that have gotten away from all of us .

A duo of anchor scatter pins by Gerry's .
An unmarked tiny lady bug , so sweet .
A married set of gorgeous purple rhinestones , both marked Coro .
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

Here's a favorite that I sold a while ago. 1960s Kenneth Jay Lane.

01d194e15121e2f3b834bf4796fb3c68fe22a4cfa3.jpg

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

Whoa ! I hope you got some serious cash $$$ for that one . Over the top , look at me , gorgeous !
Message 9 of 26
latest reply

Yes, I did. Thanks! I only sell on consignment from clients. Smiley Happy

By the way, that piece is in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

I loved this bracelet, sold it awhile back..

AND i love everyones eye candy.. I do not have a dry mouth when I view you stuff!! 🙂

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

Very cool that that necklace is on display at MOMA . It definitely is a work of art .

Do you keep pictures of all you sell for reference ? Records ? I never keep pictures of what I sell . Too painful , hehehe ! J / K , maybe I should start .
Message 12 of 26
latest reply

If I like something I do keep the photos. I sell a variety of items. It depends on what my clients consign to me. I do have a client that has collected vintage jewels for 50 years or more! She is slowly giving me pieces to sell. I've bought some for myself, too. Interestingly, she never wears any of it!!
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

My dear friend Tami has the most gorgeous vintage jewelry collection that she never wears . I do find it very strange as well .
Message 14 of 26
latest reply

By the way, this is the color of the KJL necklace at the Met. I actually like it better in this color.

KJL necklace met.jpg

Message 15 of 26
latest reply