cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015's First WEEK-END BLING

SB4214.JPG

Let's start off the year with a Jewelrama Genie that we can all use to wish for a great 2015.  With wishes of good health, happiness, strength and lots of profits!  

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

SB4234.jpg

I love this necklace from West Germany.  I left this a little big because I wanted you all to notice the yellow Givre glass caged stones.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Absolutely LOVE the yellow givre ! Here is another necklace marked Germany ( the light pink , crackle plastic ) along with some other recent pink finds ...

Feeling girly and feminine . Isn't she pretty in pink ?
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Sandy, way to kick off the weekend bling!  Rub that Genie for me, will ya?  Beautiful givre beads!  Mermaid, pink is always pretty and your pictures are great!  I have a necklace with similar beads but it's not signed.  Here it is:

pinktoursade9.jpg

I love this Vendome set but every time I go to list it I can't bring myself to do it.  I'm listening to my inner voices for now until they tell me to sell it Smiley Very Happy.

vendomeset5.jpg

31 inch 800 silver necklace I'm thinking of cutting down to a 20 inch necklace, 7 1/2 inch bracelet and possibly a pair of earrings because it's for myself Smiley Tongue

800necklace.JPG

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Ooooh lovely . Are those extra dangles on your pink necklace or earrings squeezed in ? , hmmm interesting . Listen to your inner voice , that Vendome set is gorgeous ! The texture on the siver chain is very nice as well !
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Thanks, Mermaid!  The dangles are attached to the necklace.  Here are the matching earrings:

pinktoursade5.jpg

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Dream ,
Wow the dangles give it extra interest and the earrings give it the perfect amount of drama ! ( the good kind ) What a glamorous era in jewelry . I love it !
Mermaid
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

While visiting a freind for the holidays, I picked these up at her local Thifty Store.

Silpada Sterling

mix 002.JPG

750/18k Italian Michelangelo Pieta' Shell Cameo Brooch Pendant

mix 017.JPG

Lucinda Fairy Brooch/Pin

mix 007.JPG

Photobucket
"Today is a Gift that is why it is called the Present"
Sheila
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Flea market today.  Dealers anxious to sell, so I cleaned up.  Hard to get pics because it's cloudy and drizzly, but here are a few

100_2857.JPG

Mazer set I fell in love with

100_2859.JPG

Pottery  or terra cotta cat with an attitude

100_2864.JPG

Glass bead set earrings not shown (Did we ever figure out the violin dangle?)

100_2856.JPG

Signed Ming's set of the unmentionable material,  I couldn't resist it at the price and figured the  elephant is long gone anyway, although I basically suport the ivory ban.

Other stuff will have to wait for sunshine 

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Absolutely dead here today.  There was snow moving in, so even people contemplating estate sales didn't.  These turned up last week - Karl Lagerfeld tack pins.  

101_0065.JPG

101_0053.JPG

No siggie - It wants to be old Coro.  Found hiding in the house among other things I'd forgotten I had. 

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 10 of 10
latest reply