cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

large inventory of 3-ply face mask in Houston, need sellers

We are face mask wholesaler and we currently have large inventory of 3-ply face mask in Houston. Currently we have 1 million pieces in stock and we are expecting another 1 million to come in 2 weeks. We need online sellers to work with us on these inventories. We can offer flexible terms with the online sellers. Sellers can place batch order to us, or just place daily order according to seller's daily selling record. We also offer packing and shipping services. As we are wholesaler we can offer very low price for the face mask. Please send me message if you are interested in this opportunity and we can discuss further. Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

What do they look like?

Could I sell them on Mercari?

Could I order some to sell at Trader Village in Houston? 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The era of masks is over.  There is a reason that you and many others are sitting on masks you can’t sell.  Throw in some landline phones, word processors, and Garmin GPS units and maybe I’d be interested 🙂

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This post is more than three years old.  Hopefully he got rid of them while they were a hot item.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply