Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent purchases

I have 4 fraudulent purchases on my card

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Fraudulent purchases

Well did you call up your CC company to make a fraud case for them? And cancel your current card and have a new one sent, some card companies will overnight it

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Fraudulent purchases

Yes I did and I changed my password and security answers. But today I had 2 new email messages that I had 2 more purchases from the same seller.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Fraudulent purchases

You should ask the card company about that.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Fraudulent purchases

How the???? Did you check ebay itself to make sure that was legit? It's one thing if it is an email, but on eBay's site its official. Also please change your password and do 2 step verification on your card and ebay

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Fraudulent purchases

Yes I went thru all the steps and finally talked to the Security agent earlier and hopefully this is all taken care of.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Fraudulent purchases

This was emails from eBay that there were 2 more purchases and it wouldn't go thru so I didn't have to contact card company because I wasn't charged. It is straightened out now thru eBay.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply