Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is this thing????

I have a TUMI leather card holder with a mysterious silver pointed pen thingy in the center. Needless to say it is NOT a pen, NOT a stylus, It doesn't even come out! The top and bottom screw off of the center which is covered in leather. ????. I have...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! help authenticate coach purse

would appreciate help in authenticating this purse.I know 98% of coach purses have labels inside and this one does not.Though I have been told some older ones didnt have inside labels.Very well constructed.yes it has some spots but I wont bother clea...

DSCN0350.JPG DSCN0347.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coach bleecker leather convertible sling pack real or fake

Recently acquired this sling pack and wish to verify if this is the real thing.Serial (style) number on creed patch G1276-70779. Point of manufactuer - unkown (no lable , etc) ????Dimensions - 14.5" h x 9.5" wide x 2.75" thick.If more info /pics requ...

007.JPG 013.JPG 014.JPG 020.JPG

Coach logo C wrislet - real or fake??

Have 3 wristlets , all the same style and with Coach and Macy's price tags.No style number patch/tag - the price tag has the number/letter 3H00024210Made in ChinaStyle name?? Imprinted on tag are these letters HMP SIG SM WRST - not certain what the l...

037.JPG 041.JPG 046.JPG

Here are my items removed from Ebay

I forgot to include photo's of my two recent removals. These are just a few pic's from both auctions removed. The Mini Lin Mary Kate Louis Vuitton was removed today, there were more photo's but I sent 3 here, the 2 important ones for your viewing! I ...

DSC07351.JPG DSC07355.JPG DSC07357.JPG DSC07353.JPG

Real or Fake

My Christian Louboutin shoes are authentic but ebay keeps taking down my auction. Can someone look at these photos and tell me if they are authentic and how to auction them off on ebay?Bruce

20170604_195406.jpg 20170604_195512.jpg 20170604_195607.jpg 20170604_195526.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

caroldiva.com

Hi, saw this name as an expert authenticator. I'm not familiar with this one, does anyone know if this is acceptable to ebay? They removed 3 of my listings for trademark violations. Very odd, since these items have been listed for quite some time, at...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors