Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can anyone help identify this label?

This is the 2nd item I've had like this, can't seem to find the brand. It is just a picture of a butterfly with no words written on it. Looks a little like "Just My Size", but I'm afraid to use that as I am unsure. I've attached a picture of it. Than...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Gucci, authentic or fake?

I was wondering if this Gucci is authentic. There seems to be a very faint coge on the other side of the leather tag inside but I can't read it. Any other markers to look for?

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coach Style name / authentication?

Hi all, I purchased a Coach bag (auction 132288140820) and really do love it. I just have a very small question because it does not have a serial number, just a generic Coach patch on the inside. I've had some smaller wristlets, etc. without it, but ...

Help Identifying Silk Scarf, no Label

The label has been torn off this scarf but I picked it up along with a JBK Collection Zodiac Silk Scarf which still has the label. This scarf that I am asking about is the exact same size as the JBK, seems to have the same stitching and rolled edges,...

IMG_20170816_234036.jpg IMG_20170816_234126.jpg IMG_20170816_234243.jpg IMG_20170816_234249.jpg

Resolved! Authentic Coach Patricia Legacy Bag

Hello everyone. I was recently tagged by eBay for the bag. I was sure it was authentic but now I am a bit confused. I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thank you. (Shows some discoloration)

Coach authentication

My new coach leather bag serial number is NoE1032-F14706. Is this a genuine Coach bag?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Pierre Cardin Beaded Evening Bag

I have a beaded Pierre Cardin evening bag. Gorgeous. Inside stamped in gold Pierre Cardin Paris. I can find none sold on Ebay. There are 3 listed on Etsy in the $600 dollar range. I can find no information as to when this bag was made. It looks early...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coach Bag Style number and Coach Name

Good evening oh wise ones. I'm looking for the style number and Coach Name for this bag, I'm including pics. Looks like a dr. bag? Dimensions: Length-10-1/2" Depth: 5", height: 8-1/2". It's navy and has both handle straps and a detatchable strap. # 0...

Resolved! Gucci authentication

Hello. I recently purchased a Gucci handbag on eBay. The listing said the bag was authentic but after receiving the item it doesn't seem to be real. The serial number is on one line not two and the quality seems poor. The listing said no returns but ...

maybe fake?

Hi, I'm thinking about buying an item have've seen, but the seller will not answer my questions upon it being authentic! what should I do? thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors