Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need help identifying signature of silk scarf

Please help me identify the signature on this scarf. I can't decipher it. The label reads: hand printed RN- 24409, made in Japan, all acetate twill. A vintage red, white, blue long rectangle scarf with angled ends.Any help is greatly appreciated!Than...

IMG-2285.JPG

Fabric signed

I'm new to fabric and I've found some interesting pieces that have information in the edge. Is this important? Does it say who made it? I am unsure? Thanks for any help!

Suit / Sport Jacket Material Help

Need some help here I have 3 Southwick Jackets. 1 says 100% wool and the others I can't find a material for. Am I not looking in the right spot or should I just guess on a material?

Help with hallmark on sterling & 14K gold cuff bracelet?

I am hoping that someone can help me identify the hallmark on this cuff bracelet. The bracelet is sterling & 14K gold with genuine sapphires and the hallmark looks like 'KK'. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

Help with Prada nylon crossbody

Hello everyone,I have this older Prada nylon bag here and would appreciate your input. It’s little beat up but still in very decent condition. It’s dark plum, photos don’t show true colors very well - also both of the Prada plates look more bright pu...

DAB4B08E-AA06-4511-91FF-087868FFF6A1.jpeg 575DC989-FAC9-49FB-8BFB-64BB527718AA.jpeg 222203A2-6061-4F0B-9A64-5A3462E153C7.jpeg 9ACD067C-5220-4D21-9B81-0E3212718EBD.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Little vent

I wish sellers, when posting crossbody bags, would measure how far the strap drops. And I wish I would stop doing stupid sheep like when this measurement is missing just saying “oh, it looks long enough in the pictures”. Because I am 5’9 with Slavic ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Are these Ferragamo shoes authentic?

I'm extremely suspicious that I've been sold fake Ferragamo shoes. Can someone please confirm from picture of insole (poor craftsmanship) and shoe bottom (unclear logo)?In the side by side comparison, my real Ferragamo are to the left, and the shoe i...

Can you tell me if this Hermes Scarf is authentic?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I don't know much about this sort of thing but I'd like to get some opinions before listing it. I know that not all scarves are Made in France and I know that vintage ones are not always signed. Not signed by th...

Resolved! Authentic Coach Willis?

Hello! Could you please let me know if this is an Authentic Coach Willis Bag? And if so was it manufactured in 2003? Sadly the strap is missing Thanks for all your help as always.

IMG_1808.jpg IMG_1811.jpg IMG_1812.jpg IMG_1813.jpg

Anybody knows this brand?

Hi there, I can’t find nothing about this brand, MANNING SILVER... design custom tailored it’s a long black skirt, size 10. Thank you!

Citi Hunter City Hunter Women’s Watch Need Info Please!

I have a watch I got in a jar of watches purchased from a thrift store. On the face it says, “CITI HUNTER QUARTZ” and on the back it says, “CITY HUNTER”. I know there is/was a Korean show called City Hunter, but I am not sure this watch is connected ...

410CF940-8D22-4492-8223-57AE3C248884.jpeg F5A63761-4E94-4440-9FCA-BC6DFA2170A0.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors