Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help! Please authenticate my MK purse ourchzed from Marshall’s. I’ve been suspended wrongfully.

Please help. My account has been suspended for seven days wrongfully. I am beyond frustrated and received no answers after arguing on the phone with a supervisor. I bought a Michael Kors purse from a Marshall’s store last year. I never used it and th...

Supreme Box Logo Legit Check; FW 2016 Grey

I need help identifying the authenticity of this hoodie.Everything checks out, looks and feels great, and the quality (from what I gather) is real. There's one aspect that throws it off which is the black line on the wash tag. I've read this is a sur...

Front.PNG BACK (2).JPG BACK.JPG CUFF LABEL.PNG

Vintage Calvin Klein jeans, YELLOW with red CALVIN lettering, How old are they?

I recently came across a pair of vintage calvin klein jeans, Im trying to obtain information on age, rarity, and worth before I possibly sell. Are these the first pairs produced in the early/mid 70's? I have been searching for another pair or any inf...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Removed Listing: Trademark Violation: Coach Court Spectator Bag

Well, today I had a listing removed...first time in over 2 years. The listing was a bag I bought on Ebay that I was pretty certain was real...everythin looked correct to me. I just took a good long look at the fonts and yes, now they look a little st...

Resolved! Tory Burch Cross Body Bag Authentic?

I am not familiar with the Tory Burch bags so unsure if authentic.No tags inside,but name on strap buckle.Pebble leather exterior-tag is from thrift shop so keeping it on in case it is fake.TIA

IMG_7353.JPG IMG_7354.JPG IMG_7355.JPG IMG_7356.JPG

Plain black label

I have a beautiful linen top with a large plain black label (no company identifier) - sound familiar?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying

I paid for 6pcs hand bag set for almost 10pieces didnt recieve a single item and couldnt contact the seller at the same time the item image is invisible in buy list .. Need help

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Western Handbags Search

Hi all. Not sure where I should post this but on the new app I made my fashion selections that i'm interested in and I get very irrelevant results. I attached pics as an example. In the first pic, I click on "Western Style Bags". The second picture i...

Resolved! What is this Sterling Silver Mark this Lobster Claw Clasp?

Hi, everyone.I need help identifying a sterling silver mark. There is a pic of it attached. Within the lobster claw clasp one side of it is 925, flip it over and there is a triangle with either another triangle in it or a uppercase "A". After the tri...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Louis Vuitton Scarf authentication

Please can anyine give me their thoughts? I only deal wiht handbags in LV so I am just not sure!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors