Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coach bag authentication

So I sold a Coach purse and the buyer is claiming it is a fake after receiving it. I know it isn’t because I was present when my Grandmother in law bought it for my Mother in law at the factory outlet in Pigeon Forge TN then she never used it.I put o...

Resolved! Louis Vuitton authentic?

A friend of a friend asked if I would try to sell this bag for her. My alarm bells are going off, and I am extremely skeptical that this is genuine. I took lots of pix, can provide more if needed. Bag measures 13x9x4. Thanks for any help

Hugo Boss Leather Bag Real or Fake?

Found yesterday at a sale. real or fake? how do I know? Appreciate anything ya'll want to tell me. Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My first is it authentic post - Gucci Scarf

I was just hoping to get some advice on whether or not this Gucci Scarf is authentic or not? I don't want an unhappy customer.It feels kind of delicate and very light.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

My second and hopefully last is it authentic post - Dooney and Bourke Handbags

I recently purchased 2 Dooney and Bourke handbags from a local auction. I am a little worried these might not be authentic because I can't seem to find any logos or tags on the interior. One of them has a simple white tag that says "Made in Korea"

IMG_6257.JPG IMG_6258.JPG IMG_6259.JPG IMG_6260.JPG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Sterling Silver tennis bracelets

1. Black Stone 2. clear stone 3 red stoneFound these three bracelets at the bottom of one of my Mom's Jewelry boxes. They are just so pretty and feminine. Anyone have any idea of their value? one is a black stone. One is clear small stones like rhine...

bracelets2.png bracelets3.png bracelets1.png

Resolved! Need opinions about this Coach bag

Hi all. I have this Cach patcwork gallery tote which seems fine to me, but what throws me is the white "Coach leatherware" tag attached to it. It measures about 14x9x5. Thanks for any help!

Question about selling Coach Bags

Hello there. I was given seven Coach bags to sell for someone. They were all purchased by them at an authentic Coach store and all either have the original receipts or the original tags. My question is do I include the receipts or tags with the bag w...

Christian Louboutin

Any experts on authenticity? Thank you in advance. L on the inside and no Paris concerns me. Thank you.

20180820_173623.jpg 20180820_174415.jpg 20180820_174426.jpg 20180820_173644.jpg

Can anyone tell me about this Burberry handbag?

I bought it a few years ago at an estate sale. I'm pretty sure it's not anything recently made. I included photos of the fabric strap, some hardware, and inside tag. I couldn't get a good photo of the backside of the tag, but it says "made in italy" ...

Resolved! Help Identifying Mark/Brand Vtg Handbag

Hello! I've searched and searched but have been unable to identify the make/brand of a vintage handbag I was given years ago and was hoping somebody else might recognize. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and expertise!

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors