Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Coach Watson bag #9981 Authenticity

Good evening wise ones. I have a question of authenticity for this Watson bag. I am including pics. Thank You. Dimensions are:Size: Small Style: Shoulder Bag Bag Length: 8 Bag Height: 7 Strap Drop: 25 Bag Depth: 3

Michael Kors style ID

Hey everyone, been selling on Ebay about a year and loving it, first time posting in the forums. I purchased some store return Michael Kors bags a while back. I have verified them all for batch codes and serial numbers. I read on a forum for designer...

Resolved! adidas Yeezy Boost authenticity?

We have recently had two pairs of adidas Yeezy Boost (1 unused) donated to our charity shop which I would like to sell on ebay but wanted to check they were genuine.I have read a number of online articles and think they look good but would appreciate...

IMG_2070.JPG IMG_2072.JPG IMG_2073.JPG IMG_2074.JPG

Resolved! Chanel Authntication

Hi Could anyone help to authenticate or let me know if they are fake. I do not have enough knowledge in this area. Thank you in advance for any and all help

D8828CCC-F3E4-4184-BA70-7403CAE451C5.jpeg 5CD90090-F814-449D-9538-1494023AA848.jpeg 90CE8C41-9103-4036-9E60-D14CBCD26753.jpeg 3C186371-EB9B-4FAE-9A4E-E2B8CA6023E8.jpeg

Resolved! Scent-free clothing

Which sellers have scent-free clothing?

Resolved! Coach ...last one tonight

Last one for tonight ladies. Thanks so much!

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Another Coach check please

This is the second one.  I have one more. Thanks so much

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Coach authentication please

Hello. Could you check this bag for me?Thank you. If you need more photos let me know.

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Possible Mario Valentino sweater?

It is real wool as I did the burn test and most turned into ash the more I burned it. It is deffo not Valentino Garavani, but could it be Mario? Thanks.

Resolved! Coach bag authentication and style name needed

Good afternoon wise ones....I have a fabric bag with leather trim, #C8X-6103 that I would like to know if its authentic and the style name. Its made in the USA, dimensions: 9-1/2 wide. 8-1/2 tall and 4 deep. I see it has an "X" stamped in the story p...

Jewelry Maker's mark

Can anyone identify or read these jewelry marks? Thanks in advance...

8320.JPG 8361.JPG 8369.JPG 8382.JPG

Designer shirt experts??

I was wondering if anyone knew much about designer T-shirts I get them from time to time and I'm not really sure how to tell if they are authentic for instance I have one dolce and Gabbana shirt that looks authentic and the fact that it resembles a s...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors