cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Coach skinny pouch

Does the skinny pouch have a creed inside? Is ones with creed or without creed authentic? 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Pictures are needed. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

292BECBF-E7F5-460D-9904-6BC3BF81D7AF.png

34ADB457-1020-438A-A2B5-A6EF251AD36F.png

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

@pett-chan I don't want to be rude but I am going to be honest..

Those photos aren't good for anything. You are basically asking the members here to authenticate based on ESP. You need clear photos of the creed, right side up please and clear photos of the bag along with measurements. 

No decent, respected authenticator wants to guess or give you an "I think so maybe" answer.

It's not easy to authenticate based on photos as it is.. There's no way to feel the material, smell leather, get a close up of all the details- so the photos MUST be specific & in focus. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I tried to post a reply but keep getting an "invalid HTML" message. 

Will try again.

albertabrightalberta

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Let's try this: 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 1.16.50 PM.png

albertabrightalberta

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Wow! I've been trying to post for over an hour and it wouldn't let me. 

But by posting a screenshot, that worked! 

@Anonymous - what's going on? Glitch or a problem with my post? 

albertabrightalberta

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@albertabrightalberta wrote:

Will try again.

I see you worked it out..

I've been getting that a LOT..

My fix thus far is to choose "paste plain text" and if I've already tried & failed due to the html, I have to go to my profile and delete any draft of the post first.. Just discarding from the post itself doesn't clear it..

You found a good work-a-round though.. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

@albertabrightalberta wrote:

Will try again.

I see you worked it out..

I've been getting that a LOT..

My fix thus far is to choose "paste plain text" and if I've already tried & failed due to the html, I have to go to my profile and delete any draft of the post first.. Just discarding from the post itself doesn't clear it..

You found a good work-a-round though.. 

My work-around is the only thing that worked. I even logged out and restarted my computer and it still hadn't worked. 

albertabrightalberta

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Thank you so much both for giving me better insight of the pouch. I was just confused why there are 2 types of skinny pouch out there. One with creed and one without so my question really is if the skinny pouch comes with or without creed. If it’s both then I’m going up assume it’s base on period when it’s made? 

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I noticed a change in the pages a bit ago.

Now there isn't a link at the bottom of the posts to go to next page.

There hasn't been a link at the bottom of posts to go to next topic for quite a while.

What a pain that is !! To read a thread and then scroll back to the top to go to next topic.

Now even go to next page is gone !!

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

@pett-chan wrote:

Thank you so much both for giving me better insight of the pouch. I was just confused why there are 2 types of skinny pouch out there. One with creed and one without so my question really is if the skinny pouch comes with or without creed. If it’s both then I’m going up assume it’s base on period when it’s made? 

Better pics are still needed as mentioned by two posters.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

@pett-chan wrote:

Not necessarily. It hasn't even been determined if one or both are fake. 

My point is that although there may be more than one version of the same or similar style, having one or both doesn't mean either, neither or both are authentic or fake. 

Authenticity is determined by the details of the specific item and that can only be evaluated with the right pictures, none of which were shown.

If you plan to sell or donate, you really should verify authenticity. Even if donating, donating a possible fake keeps it in circulation, possibly fooling the next buyer who purchases what she thinks is authentic but may not be.

albertabrightalberta

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

image.jpg

image.jpg

  

image.jpg

I just received the pouch today to match with my bags. Could you please see if it’s authentic. I’m going to return to the seller if it’s fake. I spend a lot of these 2. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Both are authentic.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply