cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiny Coach authentication please

Hi again, I found this small Coach bag and wondered if you could tell me if it's authentic and maybe when it was made?

Thank you so much!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The serial number isnt very clear and the date code is in the number. Either look at the serial carefully and post what it is, or highlight the number by lightly brushing it with something light-colored and powdery like a pale powder eyeshadow or even a tiny bit of talcum powder - brush a fine layer over the numbers and wipe off the excess so that the numbers are highlighted.

It looks like a genuine Everett Bag style 9934 that was first made in 1993, but this might be a 1998 re-issue if the second digit in the serial number is an "8". The serial number font matches other genuine 1998 stampings. If you can clearly see the "8" theres no need to go thru the highlighting process I mentioned.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

one more

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The serial number isnt very clear and the date code is in the number. Either look at the serial carefully and post what it is, or highlight the number by lightly brushing it with something light-colored and powdery like a pale powder eyeshadow or even a tiny bit of talcum powder - brush a fine layer over the numbers and wipe off the excess so that the numbers are highlighted.

It looks like a genuine Everett Bag style 9934 that was first made in 1993, but this might be a 1998 re-issue if the second digit in the serial number is an "8". The serial number font matches other genuine 1998 stampings. If you can clearly see the "8" theres no need to go thru the highlighting process I mentioned.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for the information, I like the powder idea. The numbers are A8M-9934. You've all been very helpful. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply