cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The jewelry Stuff coming from China has pc's missing and they are falling apartmost of the time.

The jewelry Stuff coming from China has pc's missing and they are falling apart most of the time. So, I end up having to fix/repair it myself or lose on the item. Because it would take another month to send it back and another month to get it back. I have not seen any other seller's of good jewelry like in the state's so we can make a profit. Thanks: Any feed back would be helpful.  Timtat69

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The jewelry Stuff coming from China has pc's missing and they are falling apartmost of the time.

On eBay as in life, you get what you pay for. Buy American, because it matters. Good Luck to you.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hey, I want to but I can't find anything to make a good profit. If you know of any companies in America,  please send them my way. It's like they have the markey cornered or something.  Thanks Timtat69

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

American artisans are having a tough enough time making a living in a country where people demand Chinese rubbish prices for the valued work of their hands. They can't afford a middle man.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@timtat69 wrote:

Hey, I want to but I can't find anything to make a good profit. If you know of any companies in America,  please send them my way. It's like they have the markey cornered or something.  Thanks Timtat69

Then you ned to find something else to sell. If youre expecting the quality of the Chinese carp to improve, or the American or Italian manufacturers to sell their items to you at a loss because their employees make ten times the hourly wage the Chinese do, youre going to be disappointed. None of them are in business for the purpose of YOU making a profit. And as long as you keep buying and accepting low-quality junk, theyre going to keep making it.

And if any sellers here knew of any dependable US manufacturers, do you think theyd share that valuable information with another seller???

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Cool, Thanks man.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

So true.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply