cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text on care label fading, is this normal?

Is it normal for text on a care label to fade if the instructions say dry clean only, and you machine wash it all the time ?

Thanks for any help. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I would think that would be perfectly normal after a time of mishandling. It shouldn't matter to the current user (who's machine washing it all the time), but might matter to a new buyer, if you're listing it for sale. Good luck.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the response. I am asking because I just bought a pair of Armani trousers, and the seller said they always washed it in the machine, when label says proffesional dry clean only with specify chemicals.

The text on some of the care label is  worn off in places, so I can consider this to be normal and not a sign of a counterfeit? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The text on some of the care label is  worn off in places, so I can consider this to be normal and not a sign of a counterfeit?

@pehor80 

I think the wear on the label would be normal (if that's how they've been treated) and that, in itself, is not a sign of counterfeit. I think it's okay to give the listing number here... maybe the photos of the pants would help.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This is what I meant by text faded on the label. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply