cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Shoes on Ebay Tips and Tricks

Do any of you sellers have any advice on selling shoes? I've tried promoting some of them and taking better pictures, but that doesn't seem to be doing the trick.  Any advice? Thanks! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@athleticavenue 

I am not a shoe seller, but once in a while I will buy "pre-owned".  One thing I noticed was that you did not show a photo of the bottoms (soles).  I might like to see that if I was looking for the type you are selling.  Otherwise your photos are great.   

Saying shoes are used, is not very specific.  A good idea would be to look at SOLD items from sellers that may specialize in shoes of your type and see how they are presented  i.e. photos/description to get some ideas. 

Good luck! 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The best trick is to sell stuff that people would buy 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@athleticavenue 

I am not a shoe seller, but once in a while I will buy "pre-owned".  One thing I noticed was that you did not show a photo of the bottoms (soles).  I might like to see that if I was looking for the type you are selling.  Otherwise your photos are great.   

Saying shoes are used, is not very specific.  A good idea would be to look at SOLD items from sellers that may specialize in shoes of your type and see how they are presented  i.e. photos/description to get some ideas. 

Good luck! 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@athleticavenue   First off - your size 8 and 6 1/2 shoes are a small size and will have a reduced market so you may have a slow sale on that.  Second - show both soles for your used shoes as you did for your new shoes (sole picture is fine for the new shoes).

I used to sell a lot of shoes here and they tend to be a bit of a slow sale.

Your photos are great!

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks! Very helpful 🙂

Message 5 of 5
latest reply