cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a photoshop person ASAP with experience printing on t-shirts and cloth

I have an emergency project and I need someone who is experienced with photoshop and with printing products to sell online.  This is just a simple typesetting project, but I need it done quickly and professionally... where the person is used to outputting files that meet print-on-demand specs.  I prefer someone used to working with print-on-demand companies.

Where can i find someone?  Where do you guys go to get graphics help?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Look locally in your area. We have tons of print places near me. I am sure you can find the same.

Ebay is not a job search site.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Believe me... i have looked, or i wouldn't be asking you guys for help.  The print places here do printing -- not graphic design type work.  Thankfully, I finally found someone online to do the design part... finished the rest myself.

Please keep in mind that ebay is not a shipping company, or a wholesale supplier, or a photography studio...  but people come on here to ask for help finding sources for those services to help with their ebay inventory, ebay product sourcing, and ebay product images.

I was hoping the t-shirt people would know of a good resource.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply