cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Louis Vuitton Handbag Authentication Please

Thank you in advance. Interior is kind of a red velvety material & is reflecting on the inside label pic.IMG_2296.JPGIMG_2297.JPGIMG_2298.JPGIMG_2300.JPGIMG_2301.JPGIMG_2303.JPGIMG_2304.JPGIMG_2305.JPGIMG_2307.JPGIMG_2309.JPGIMG_2311.JPGIMG_2312.JPGIMG_2313.JPGIMG_2314.JPGIMG_2315.JPGIMG_2317.JPGIMG_2318.JPGIMG_2319.JPGIMG_2320.JPGIMG_2299.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Fake IMO. Stitching and fonts are off, the lining material is not Alcantara, and I know of no datecode BE but that’s not something I usually go by as there are some oddball datecodes but coupling that with everything else that’s wrong just adds another red flag. Sorry. Wait for others as no one should ever go by one opinion IMO.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The big issue for me is that bottom seam.  First, it shouldn't be there and it's off center.  a maker like Vuitton wouldn't make such a stupid mistake.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@jsales0

I also agree. Is it just me, or do the straps & trim have a vinyl look to you too?

"It's not what you don't know that gets you into trouble, it's what you know for sure that just ain't so." —
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@genemaat

Looks plasticy to me too but when leather is heavily glazed it can look synthetic. Even if it is leather, everything else is wrong.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply