cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV Luco Purse, Real or? Thanks

Good morning group. Another find from a wealthy Palm Beach estate, I purchased numerous good pieces and I was almost positive this one is good except there are a few things different from the ones I've looked at. This is a Louis Vuitton "Luco" bag, M51155, but it does not have the slit pockets inside or a date code. Everything else looks right to me. Can someone tell me for sure real or fake? Thank you all in advance. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@whatmighthavebeen

Sorry, but it is 100% Counterfeit.

Is the sale still going on? If so, I would demand my money back as it was illegal for them to sell it...even at an estate sale.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Fake. No question.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@whatmighthavebeen

Sorry, but it is 100% Counterfeit.

Is the sale still going on? If so, I would demand my money back as it was illegal for them to sell it...even at an estate sale.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Even wealthy people must be buying these fakes, as I purchased New Coach bags, Michael Kors, and numerous other Good & Real pieces, but I did get 2 LV's, I'll get back to you all on the second one. Thank you for the replies. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

In my experience fakes are bought by both those that can’t afford the real deal as well as those that can buy anything they want and figure that no one will know it’s fake when “they” wear it. Sadly, that doesn’t lessen the plight of the child making it who may be chained to the area where they’re working or the company who’s being ripped off. 

If none of that bothers a wearer of counterfeit product then maybe they should consider the definite toxicity of the vile materials that they’re handling and putting on their body.

Sorry you got scammed OP. Post the other pieces here.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

There is a local online auction (in my area) that has a fake LV  - and they even had the nerve to add this stip in the listing "authenticity not guaranteed."  😞  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

That's so annoying!

I pointed out 2 terrible fakes to a local consignment shop and they said "We know - that's why the price is so low."

They were priced $150 and $200 respectively. grrrr

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 7 of 7
latest reply