cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this "Coach" purse authentic?

Hello! 

Hope everyone is doing well 🙂

We're moving and I've been in the process of selling things we've never used. One of them was a "Coach" purse gifted to my wife by her aunt. Given the story, had no reason to believe it was fake. Also did some googling before posting. First attempt to sell was unsuccessfully, second attempt it was removed for being unauthentic.

I hear the people here are the experts so I'm hoping for an opinion on the matter. 

Thanks ahead of time, i really appreciate it.PXL_20210314_210336162~2.jpgPXL_20210314_210319688~2.jpgPXL_20210314_210258689~2.jpgPXL_20210314_210254152~2.jpgPXL_20210314_210238140~2.jpgPXL_20210314_210210601~2.jpgPXL_20210314_210157192~2.jpg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Authentic signature stripe tote made in 2010. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Authentic signature stripe tote made in 2010. 

albertabrightalberta

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Appreciate the quick response!

Do i now just sort of wait for consensus or is this answer something I can put into stone? Lol

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

When alberta says it, consider it carved in stone. But Ill back her up if it would make you more comfortable.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Great! Works for me 🙂

Now I just need to reach back out to eBay and see if they'll let me relist. 

Really appreciate everyone's help!

Have a great week!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

A fair amount of googling and I'm not actually sure how to appeal - is anyone by chance able to help point me in the right direction?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Sorry to be a bother - Anyone by chance know a direct channel to help get this resolved for me?  Following through the 'contact us' workflows always end up at a dead-end for this topic. If not, I'll start with general help and see where it goes 🙂

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Did the email you received when they removed the item have info about how to appeal? Supposedly, you can obtain a professional authentication (~$7.50) and submit that to ebay as proof of authenticity. I've used Authenticate4U for several different brands including Coach. 

Contact them through their Facebook page as that's the quickest and best way to get a timely response. You send payment through paypal. 

albertabrightalberta

Message 8 of 8
latest reply