cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this coach bag authentic?

I sold a coach bag.  Now the buyer wants to return it stating that it is not authentic.

IMG_6519.png

IMG_6514.png

IMG_6524.png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@espesethjane 

Your pictures are too small but I looked at the listing and the bag is authentic, made in 2000. 

Did the buyer say why she thinks it's fake? If she really believes that it's counterfeit and just needs reassurance, refer her here.

It's possible that it's buyer's remorse and after seeing that you have a no return policy, she may have believed she needs a reason to return. 

If she's not reassured and still wants to return it, you must accept the return and refund upon receipt. Be careful when you choose the refund option. If you issue the refund immediately, she won't be required to return it. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Your bag is an authentic Style #9817 Camera Zip Bag Made in January, 2000 at The USA Plant 'C'. It appears that the back slip pocket has holes in the piping. In my experience, that is something you should detail to the buyer. They may have seen that and rejected it, but it is 100% authentic. Accept the refund, eBay doesn't give you a choice even if you have a 'No Refund' Policy.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I think it is true, if refund be sure to receive the return

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This bag is authentic.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply