cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this Dooney okay?

Hi, I need some help to know if this Dooney Tote is okay.  It seems good to me, but I haven't been able to find another exactly like it.  Close, but not exactly.  I need opinions from the Dooney experts please.  Thanks for any help!  Measurements are 16x10x6

Anyone who thinks that money can't buy happiness has never paid a shelter pet's adoption fee
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is this Dooney okay?

It's authentic and some type of tassel tote but I don't know what the "official" name is.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Is this Dooney okay?

couple more pix.  Is the hangtag okay?  It is just leather, no metal duck cutout.  BTW, how do y'all like my little chair?  It came from my great grandmother's, the seat was all broken out, and I got a book and recaned it myself.  I was very proud of the way it turned out!

Anyone who thinks that money can't buy happiness has never paid a shelter pet's adoption fee
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Is this Dooney okay?

It's authentic and some type of tassel tote but I don't know what the "official" name is.
albertabrightalberta

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Is this Dooney okay?

Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Is this Dooney okay?

I found the same style on Pinterest

It was listed on ebay at one time (2016?) and the title at that time was "Dooney & Bourke Tassel Zip Shopper Textured Black Leather British Tan Trim VGC"

I don't think that's the style name but the key words are applicable.

albertabrightalberta

Message 5 of 5
latest reply