91DE9CD7-283F-4374-AA68-4705F79D3372.jpeg

B000CD20-30E1-4135-931B-73889AE2FA14.jpeg

  

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Is coach purse authentic?

@australianmist-7 

That's a fake. 

Tuck this info away: Whenever a bag claiming to be Coach says it's made in Korea, it's ALWAYS fake. Also, xxx-xx or xxx-xxx are incorrectly formatted serial numbers and will never be on a genuine Coach. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Again, lets provide correct information to newbies here. Coach DID in fact make 'bags' and other items in Korea, but they did not make 'Purses'. And the numbers were Random Registration numbers, not serial numbers. The 'Bag' you are asking about is an obvious fake.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Coach did NOT make bags in Korea. They made and have made softline items but NOT bags (or purses). 

For someone who claims to be here to help, your intent seems to merely find fault with what I've posted. D_D

albertabrightalberta

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

there may have been some luggage items that might have been made in Korea but those are NOT bags. 

albertabrightalberta

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you for clarifying the Korea info, albertabrightalberta. I've read the SaleArea guides on TPF at least 20 times, but not being an expert on Coach I didn't feel I could contradict sandimas. It seems to me that they are playing fast and loose with their definition of "bags". 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

IMG_4652.jpeg

Again, Please let’s give newbies good information. I agree to disagree with your comment that coach never made a 'Bag' in Korea, Here it is. Style #5496 Travelweave Wheel Along Bag (Korea-Thailand) Twill 22” Wheel Along (With Suitor) (New 1998). So actually I'm the one feeling like my information is questioned. I think an apology is in order.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The Salarea Guides on TPF are fraught with errors. They are long outdated and not good guides. Coach did in fact have at least 2 plants in Korea, Plant F and Plant 8. They did make at least one ‘Bag’ there and lots of coats and some accessories but never purses. I think it’s important to provide good credible information here so I’m letting you know this.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply