cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Howdy yall, could really use some help determining if these are fakes before I give em to my mom

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO48lrEQof2hpRD7k1U455FhGzWuyfFdu9gQq8oNtTLYAK6zrUNA-Wnw8X1UBMC...

here is a album i made with all the pictures of stitching and the tags. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Howdy yall, could really use some help determining if these are fakes before I give em to my mom

@adqe-34 

It is less risky for those who want to respond if the photos are added directly to this post and not an outside link. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@adqe-34 

It is less risky for those who want to respond if the photos are added directly to this post and not an outside link. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I couldn't figure out how to add pictures when I clicked the image button it asked for a source and other random stuff instead of like just letting me select from gallery or take pictures 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@adqe-34 wrote:

I couldn't figure out how to add pictures when I clicked the image button it asked for a source and other random stuff instead of like just letting me select from gallery or take pictures 

When you click to post into the reply box, there's a camera icon along the top. Click that camera and search your computer for the images you want to upload. 

Click "choose files" and once they're loaded, click "done." 

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 1.07.50 PM.png

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@albertabrightalberta 

The link is safe. The pics seem good enough to verify authenticity.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

both are authentic. The black one is a Made for Factory Zoe Hobo made in December 2010 at China Factory #20. Your tan one is a a pleated shoulder bag made in April 2011 at China Plant #93. The 'Z' before the style number means it was Made For Discount: Stores-Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply