cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hermes infinity scarf?

Picked up this scarf for myself actually and then saw it says Hermes. It is very flowy thin chiffon silk, edges sewn together and a few stitches midway to give it a twist. Anyone ever seen this before or did someone take a fake a customize it? Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hermes infinity scarf?

@*vanessa*loredano* will probably know for sure but my opinion of the quality says that it's not made by H.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hermes infinity scarf?

Badly sewn, flimsy fabric, faded colors.  I vote no.  Google Hermes Infinity Scarf and look at the images - colors, patterns, etc.  No comparison.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hermes infinity scarf?

image.jpg

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hermes infinity scarf?

Added tag pic but thanks. Good thing I liked it, it was a buck so I am not out anything. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hermes infinity scarf?

I think the scarf is authentic, but it was cut in half and sewn together for the "infinity" style?  That is why the ugly seam is there... Somebody just ruined it really.  However, it is just my opinion. Please wait for others to chime in.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hermes infinity scarf?

I think that it's an authentic scarf that's been modified "at home," thus the really badly sewn seam making it an infinity scarf. The scarf itself looks very much like a chiffon scarf should...

regards,

Vanessa

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hermes infinity scarf?

Wow! What a shame that someone would ruin it by doing that!

OP, if you plan to sell, be sure to disclose that it was altered, and not done well!
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 8
latest reply