cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help authenticate prada cap

https://www.vestiairecollective.com/men-accessories/hats-pull-on-hats/prada/black-synthetic-prada-ha... 

Hello! I need help authenticating this prada cap on Vestiaire collective. The slightly crooked triangle on the leather pice and the R without the notch on the card is what is questionable for me. Thank you! 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Can You get a closeup of the medallion on the hat by chance?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

It is not possible to send a message to the seller but I asked on the page if I could get a pic of the tags and got an answer in french that I suspect is something along the lines of no..

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Oh wow, well I understand that. From what I can see I believe its authentic, but without a close up of the medallion I cant say 100%. You know you can translate French to English on Google! Good luck!

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

yes but it translates to «not heavy», but no matter what if a seller wont send pics of the item in detail it is a givaway that it can be fake unfortunately.. 

thank you! 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

If I'm not mistaken, Prada logo plagues are always the same color as the product they are attached to.

So if I'm correct, the hats in the link would not be authentic.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Hello! Thank you for looking at this, but i know this model is real as i have had my eye on it on the prada website for weeks, they removed it when the new collection came in.. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@elandrseng_0 wrote:

Hello! Thank you for looking at this, but i know this model is real as i have had my eye on it on the prada website for weeks, they removed it when the new collection came in.. 

Can you show us an actual stock image from Prada showing that the logo is supposed to be a different color than the item it's on? I've never seen that on any Prada item.

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 11.41.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 11.37.13 AM.png

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@elandrseng_0 wrote:

60F146CF-2E38-4048-94F3-BF743E3DF188.png

Sure! Here is the link: https://www.prada.com/se/en/products.Nylon_cap.1HC231_2DCQ_F0P50.html

Thank you. 

Hmm. No. clue. I'd opt for a pro to look at it.

V.C. has been known to have fakes so verifying that it's genuine is a good idea.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

thank you for your time! I think i will let this one pass, i have a bad feeling about the seller/vc in general.. only good thing is that this style is less known and prada verified the card, but still..

Message 11 of 11
latest reply