cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fendi Paris?

Hello, did Fendi ever make scarves under the Fendi paris label? The scarf looked amazing until I noticed the tag. Thanks so much. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fendi Paris?

Respectfully that is hysterical and sorry that you have a counterfeit. We should start a blog “When Counterfeiters Get It Wrong”.

Not only is Italy extremely protective of their designers on a national level, but Fendi is way up at the top of that pyramid (along with others for sure) and association with another country would never happen.

It would have been Fendi Roma if anything...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Fendi Paris?

Respectfully that is hysterical and sorry that you have a counterfeit. We should start a blog “When Counterfeiters Get It Wrong”.

Not only is Italy extremely protective of their designers on a national level, but Fendi is way up at the top of that pyramid (along with others for sure) and association with another country would never happen.

It would have been Fendi Roma if anything...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Fendi Paris?

I thought the same. It's the same seller I bought that Celine scarf from which seems to be authentic. Should I be worried? 

I didn't buy this scarf thankfully, thanks for saving my precious money. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Fendi Paris?

I’m not a scarf expert but definitely have designer knowledge and that Celine looked fine to me. If you want to put another $7.50 into it for peace of mind you can go to a pro but I think it’s OK.

I can see where someone could be fooled by that Fendi but looking closely, I don’t like the edge and finishing either. That tag would be like seeing “Hermes Roma”...

@*vanessa*loredano*

What do you think Vanessa? Others?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Fendi Paris?

I don't believe that scarf is worth (even) a $7.50 investment to confirm what is pretty obvious. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Fendi Paris?

I was referring to the Celine...sorry I wasn’t clear...The Fendi is definitely counterfeit.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply