cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Anyone Know What Brand This UNLV Rebels Jacket is, stamped "Goose Story"

As you can see, the label is missing from this otherwise very nice UNLV Jacket that is stamped on the lining  under a flying goose - 'Goose Story' --  does anyone know the brand of the jacket.  Thank you so much.IMG_20180922_143325.jpgIMG_20180922_143329.jpgIMG_20180922_144416.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Is there a RN number on the fabric tag or any other tag on the inside of the garment?

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No, all the tags are gone or so faded that they cannot be read.  I thought surely the Goose Story stamp all over the lining would indicate a brand of some sort but google has no answer and I see it no where else.  I have looked at the UNIV coats listed and a lot of athletic wear in general.  No clues.  Thanks anyway

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The only other suggestion I can offer is to contact the online UNLV sports clothing store and ask them if they can identify the maker and/or confirm that the jacket is authentic licensed merchandise.  Someone who's worked for the store for a few years might be able to recognize it and advise you.

THIS SPACE LEFT INTENTIONALLY BLANK
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I actually did that.  One thing I learned is that because that particular Rebels logo was replaced 8 years ago, the jacket is at least that old.  After that, none of the staff had been there more than a few years and are under the age of 25 --  so no one knows.  Thanks

Message 5 of 5
latest reply