cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you believe that this year's fee increase is justified by the "improvements" made to eBay? Review

Of course, no one likes it when fees increase. However, if both the product and the customer service fail at once... It is illogical.
Has anyone actually noticed any changes to the website this year?
.. not merely adjustments but real advancements?
I just looked at our 1099-k from eBay, and wouldn't you think it?
- $15,000 less in sales this past year with all the site "improvements."
Bay causes disruptions with all the unnecessary site changes, and sales go down, so the answer is to raise fees to cover the effect of the bad decisions.... does nobody ever take responsibility for the actions anymore?

How can the CEOs and executives continue to receive millions in compensation as the platform loses relevance? No buyer wants irrelevant junk shoved down their throats when they search, so JUST GIVE US 100% OF THE RESULTS THAT MATCH OUR KEYWORDS!, not what some slightly **bleep**ed AI system thinks we want to see. The repeat buyer notification was one nice feature they made, and it was helpful, but it does not make up for the bad search engine and promoted listings disaster they have created.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Do you believe that this year's fee increase is justified by the "improvements" made to eBay? Review

You may want to check out this thread on the Selling Board, as this is not really Fashion related.  Many have been discussing it here: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Curious-if-anyone-thinks-ebay-quot-improvements-quot-justify-a...

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This post is that other post with just a few words changed. How bizarre. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@ncprog87 wrote:

This post is that other post with just a few words changed. How bizarre. 

@ncprog87  I didn't even look.  But, that happened to me once on the boards.  Someone took a 3 paragraph post of mine, changed about 10 words to similar words & posted it as their own.  I asked others about it, at the time & general consensus was that some new users mistakenly believe that you get special benefits on your account for posting on the boards.  That seems to be a rather common misconception with our Sri Lankan friends, though this account is US-based supposedly.  When I posted about it, several others said it had happened to them as well.  I hate plagarism!

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 4 of 4
latest reply