cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Fendi Clutch bags have a hologram sticker?

I am looking at Fendi Monster Clutch serial number 8MO362-41D-159-8242 but I cant find any hologram inside.  Anybody know how to figure out the Fendi serial number as I cant anything online.  Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and good afternoon,  hope this helps out...

Look for a hologram sticker. The Fendi hologram stickers are encoded, attached to a fabric tag on the inside of the purse, and can only be viewed with a special magnifying device.

- Verify the Fendi authenticity card and the serial number. All Fendi purses are sold with a 15- to 17-digit serial number and an identification card that guarantees authenticity. This card shows that the purse has passed Fendi’s quality standards. The card will match a serial number imprinted on a leather tag located in the inner pocket of the authentic purse.

Good luk

SIGS70

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Part II

Contact Fendi at 212-759-4646 or 310-276-8888 and follow the prompts to speak with a representative. Inform the representative of your intent to check a Fendi serial number for authenticity

SIGS70 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@sigs70 wrote:

Part II

Contact Fendi at 212-759-4646 or 310-276-8888 and follow the prompts to speak with a representative. Inform the representative of your intent to check a Fendi serial number for authenticity

SIGS70 

You're not giving accurate information. 

No one can authenticate something over the phone. At least, an authenticator would need to see clear and detailed pictures of all parts of the item, including hardware, zipper heads, lining, logos, EVERYTHING. 

Do you not realize that counterfeiters can easily replicate a serial number? Holograms, linings, hardware and even receipts are faked. It's the details of the bag itself that prove (or disprove) authenticity and so far, the OP hasn't shown a single picture! 

OP, my suggestion is to post pictures and get opinions here. If advised, it may be worth a $7.50 investment to get a professional authentication. But before spending money authenticating what might be an obvious fake, get opinions here from those with proven knowledge of designer items. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply