cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coach Willis Bag

Hi, I posted a Coach Willis bag on Ebay. Originally I put a strap that wasn't a Coach but noted it in the ad. Next thing I know they removed the post. I know this is a real Coach bag. I need to have authenticated so I can relist. Anyone have any luck with companies that do this for reasonable and that eBay will accept? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Coach Willis Bag

Once an item is removed by eBay the best option is to NOT relist.

Doesnt matter if you know it is not counterfeit or have it authenticated. 

You are now on the BOTs radar and it will be pulled again. 

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Coach Willis Bag

Can you please post here a picture of both the bag and creed? I can refer you to an authentication service if I'm sure its authentic.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Coach Willis Bag

@kat5e09 wrote:

Hi, I posted a Coach Willis bag on Ebay. Originally I put a strap that wasn't a Coach but noted it in the ad. Next thing I know they removed the post. I know this is a real Coach bag. I need to have authenticated so I can relist. Anyone have any luck with companies that do this for reasonable and that eBay will accept? 

Before spending money on a professional authentication, first verify that the bag is indeed genuine. If the bag is deemed fake, paying for a COA would be a waste of money.

Post pictures of the bag and the creed. If further pictures are needed, they'll be requested.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Coach Willis Bag

Glad I could help you. I don't do this for the helpful clicks.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply