cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone authenticate this belt?

Hey can anyone tell me if this belt is real and if so how much would be a good selling price? The last pic is a pic I found online. 

thank you. 

2246C8D7-8617-48D2-8C34-AE13DA46F0F1.jpeg

3B1D389D-1C9A-42F8-B297-E760B65EB562.jpeg

6EE6B2C9-C726-4AB5-835A-3D20ED5A6E06.jpeg

6E68B41F-68EA-4AC6-B8EE-6B5FC115EA5F.jpeg

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Yep I'd say it sure enough a belt.  No one on the boards can CERTIFY or Authenticate, a belt, a watch, or whatever.  There are people on here that can give you an opinion but that's really all it is.  Their opinion won't allow you to sell, say a Coach purse as a Coach purse.  Same with this belt, it's subject to verification, you won't get it from the forums.  Sorry

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Please wait for advice on this belt.  If it is a fake, then at least you might be told that before spending money on an authentication. There is a Burberry pro.  Hopefully they will make an appearance.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@mupcycledcouture 

Can you please advise the OP? TIA!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I am not a belt expert, but the stitching looks horrible and the stamp seems off place and not as crisp as I would expect. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@mupcycledcouture

Thanks so much! You're correct about that sloppy stitching. I didn't see it until I enlarged the pic.

OP, If you are intent on selling this, you really need to get a professional authentication on it.

mupcylcledcouture,  Can you suggest a company the OP might use?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Does A4U do Burberry? 

I looked again at the photos, the stamp is crooked. With that and the horrible stitching, I wouldn't even spend the money. I do not think it is real. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@mupcycledcouture wrote:

Does A4U do Burberry? 

I looked again at the photos, the stamp is crooked. With that and the horrible stitching, I wouldn't even spend the money. I do not think it is real. 

I had some Burb items done by them but one was a coat and the others were a bag and a wallet. 

If you contact them through FB messenger, you can ask whether they do belts.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@tryno2 wrote:

Yep I'd say it sure enough a belt.  No one on the boards can CERTIFY or Authenticate, a belt, a watch, or whatever.  There are people on here that can give you an opinion but that's really all it is.  Their opinion won't allow you to sell, say a Coach purse as a Coach purse.  Same with this belt, it's subject to verification, you won't get it from the forums.  Sorry

You are correct that an authentication on this board isn't (usually) valid for use if needed for a dispute but it certainly does allow the sale of genuine items if the regular posters who know the brand can verify authenticity.

If an item is a Coach purse, it CAN be sold as such! 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 9 of 9
latest reply