cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Oakley sunglasses on Ebay

Any idea what i need to look for and what i need to look away from when browsing for Oakleys? How do i know a seller is reputable in this respect?

New to this game. Never owned any Oakleys before but my pricerange is around $250. Should i worry about not getting authentic goods or is this not a problem here on ebay? Also considering buying some used ones just to get an idea what i like and what fits my head and so on. Any friendly pointers are appreciated 🙂 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buying Oakley sunglasses on Ebay

Might be in your best interest to visit one of the Oakley stores if one near you. (the ability to try and see in hand what they are like) If not, try reaching out to them directly and seeing if they can give you answers on sizing or specifications on certain models.

If you are looking for sellers on Ebay, i would suggest looking at there feedback, what feedback they leave for others, what other items do they sell and look for a authorized dealer of new/used. Some dealers of new will occasionally sell used ones. Ebay does have a good MBG for buyers so make sure you read it and understand how to proceed if needed. Most of the time you can buy direct which can be good (except you pay retail) if you are looking for guaranteed authenticity. Also buying from authorized dealers/manufactures typically includes a warranty which may or may not be available if you purchase Used or from an Un authorized dealer.

-Good Luck

Message 2 of 2
latest reply