cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying and selling

Be careful buying a high priced item at ebay.  At ebay when buying and selling goes well there is no need to talk to anyone at ebay.  But when buying an item and the sale goes south there is no one to communicate with,  just a run-a-round with recorded messages.   (Let me get you to the correct place to answer your questions  -  what are you calling about, you can say, returns, selling ect ect).    This is the crap you get.  Never a real person that you can talk to..   I am tired of the run-a-round.  I have been with ebay as a seller and buyer for many many years.  I'm done........

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

buying and selling

buying and selling

You've not explained how the sale went south for you as a buyer.

eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers is actually very good if used correctly and within the correct time limit.

If you'd like to return and give details, we are happy to give advice or help.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

buying and selling

ETA:  All three of your messages here are essentially about the same thing.

Have you read the suggestions given by@eburtonlabs? 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

buying and selling

communication with ebay is done with  the MBG.

most of the time its just a few clicks

if you are trying to avoid the seller because they are not nice or you think they are not nice then its made just for you

if you dont want to call up an ebay CSR then you dont have to.

ebay gives ebayers many choices how to accomplish things

you can take control of the entire situation if you know how to do it and that is with the MBG

you dont need Ma Bell to make this happen

good luck

@rckenn 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

buying and selling

I find it easier to talk to a live person by using ebay's "live chat" option under contact or help.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply