cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction solution

Hello people,

Does Anybody have an advise based on 'self experience' to recover a tempporarily restricted ebay account (store) due to a suspition because i listed am item quantity of 47. Then lowerded to 21 within minutes.

What would u recommend to do? How to do it? What to do ,how can i contact ebay? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Restriction solution

Changing the quantity would not get you suspended.

What were you trying to list?

Were you dropshipping?

What did the email say that Ebay sent you?

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Restriction solution

How can i lift this restriction. Requested to provide information to verify the account and ebay will ask me questions but itdisn't happened yet. What shall i do with this situation who can i contact. Or how to lift this restriction? Any suggestion?

I basically in the last item uploaded played with the quantity. 2 times that's stright made a restrictment. But i didn't pay or won one bid as well. Anyways from this point what would u recommened? Who can to contact now to make it happened?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Restriction solution

@goldenstore-9829 

As @kensgiftshop  said, it was not revising your listing that caused the restriction.

I noticed that you are located in Israel, and currently eBay is not allowing purchases or sales that will be delivered to Israel because of concerns about the postal service due to the war. That is much more likely to be the issue and you would have to wait for the restriction to be lifted.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply