Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12960 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1558 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6140 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

713 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1085 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1964 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1628 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

591 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1873 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Strategies for Getting Your First Order on eBay

Dive into the ultimate guide for new eBay sellers! Learn insider tips to nail that first sale, from killer listings to top-notch customer service. Top-rated sellers, what's your secret sauce for success? Drop your gems below and let's rock those sale...

PSA Card submission insured value

So, I'm submitting cards to PSA to be graded with max. value $500. Don't quite understand insured value. for example, what if a card is worth $230(PSA 9) and $2,000(PSA) 10. What do I put for insured value? If it does grade a 10 I guess they will cha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

offers send

I am searching for opinions for "sending offers". Which is the better success rate when using a set dollar amount or a percentage off? Thank You,Shelley

AUTO PARTS DON'T GET SCAMMED

When I was ignorant to what I was buying I was scammed two times. GET REAL you almost never can by a $400.00 new original manufacturer part for $200.00 or less especially if the seller has many to sell. Maybe exceptions 1 in 1000. WALK AWAY FROM THES...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ative american jewelry identification help with this signature?

can anyone help with any information on this ring? I think it's Zuni from the googling I've done, but I just can't make out this signature! It is not marked sterling, just signed and I'm not familiar with native American jewelry at all. Thank you f...

1000033789.jpg 1000033788.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

offensive material policy

I am attempting to create a listing. However It gets tagged under the "offensive material policy". However, I see at least four other listing withe similar content. Why amI getting tagged?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is anyone making money off of toys?

I was avoiding action figures for the longest time. Slowly start bringing them in and then Funko craze kicked in.I'm VERY LUCKY to break even, but a bunch of other comic book store owners took a bath. One thing i did notice was that stores were resto...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Analysis paralysis - sell groups by brand or style?

I'm inundated with costume inventory. Mostly 1960s to today. I will go insane listing each item individually (even though I know individual pieces sell faster and for better prices.) If you need to sell in groups/lots, do you all expect buyers/collec...

IMG_20240516_200842~2.jpg IMG_20240516_201143~2.jpg