cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM-WIRELESS

I have found out too late that ebay seller OM-WIRELESS / OM-ELECTRONICAS is known to sell refurbed / tampered with phones as new and I had the same product failure and unacceptable customer service as countless others. When my "New" iphone XS display failed at about 34 days, I sent it back for a replacement and was told the phone was found to be damaged and would not replace. I had it returned and it came missing all accessories. I decided to replace the display myself and when I opened it, found a aftermarket display, screw missing and other evidence of tampering. The BBB web site shows their actual rating to be 1.71 / 5 and Trustpilot shows 28% ratings of 1 star. They are the only ebay seller who has ever scammed me like this.  They   are un-ethical.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

OM-WIRELESS

Per eBay's Money Back Guarantee, any buyer who receives an item that's not as described had 30 days to open an item not as described case.  The seller is required to send that buyer a prepaid return label if he wants it back and to refund in full when he receives back that faulty item.

If you went past 30 days, then you can open a case with Paypal or do a chargeback on your credit card.  

The seller, BTW, is unable to refuse to accept it back or to refund.

PLEASE read the MBG.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

OM-WIRELESS

yes ebay doesn't allow this, it's a shame.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

OM-WIRELESS

I purchased 3 Samsung note 9 from them, mine were all brand new, Samsung even said they were and invoked my one year warranty, my daughter and her fiance still have theirs two years later, I upgraded to the S 22 Ultra and trained my note 9 which came from Best Buy in, Samsung offered me a sweet deal

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

OM-WIRELESS

Traded sorry

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

OM-WIRELESS

I also found out the hard way I believe the iPhone I purchased is a factory reject or faulty in some way and they will not stand behind their product 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

OM-WIRELESS

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience with the eBay seller OM-WIRELESS / OM-ELECTRONICAS. It's disheartening to encounter such unethical practices. Your detailed account is crucial for raising awareness and helping others avoid similar situations.

For those interested in checking the seller's reputation and reviews, you can visit the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website [here](URL ) to view their actual rating of 1.71 / 5. Additionally, Trustpilot reveals a 28% rating of 1 star for the seller, indicating a substantial number of dissatisfied customers.

Sharing your experience on online platforms and reporting the seller to eBay can contribute to a safer and more transparent marketplace. It's unfortunate that you had to go through this, and I hope your efforts help prevent others from falling victim to similar scams.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

OM-WIRELESS

Sharing your experience online????

I guess you and the OP are not aware that in these forums you are not allowed  to name and shame.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply