cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No estimated delivery and Seller is no longer registered on ebay.

Hi, 

I placed an order in April 4-2017. In same day, after payment conformation I got a massage from ebay stated "The listing you're interested in is no longer available" and the seller is no longer registered on ebay. 

I got a tracking number for my item and the shipping carrier is Fedex.  

However, when I track the shipment in Fedex, no information and possible of incorrect tracking number. Also I did not get the estimated delivery.  

Is this Spam / Fraud? Should I start requesting money back? I did my purchase with my credit card. Please Advise. Thanks.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If the shipper cannot verify the package, I would supect that either the tracking information is incorrect, you are looking for it with the wrong carrier or it is not coming to you.

File a claim with eBay immediately regardless and preserve your rights to resolve the case (and use eBay's buying guarantee)  and also contact your credit card company. Fraudulent charges on your credit card can be resolved and usually returned.

But do so now. You are very late if you haven't already.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If the shipper cannot verify the package, I would supect that either the tracking information is incorrect, you are looking for it with the wrong carrier or it is not coming to you.

File a claim with eBay immediately regardless and preserve your rights to resolve the case (and use eBay's buying guarantee)  and also contact your credit card company. Fraudulent charges on your credit card can be resolved and usually returned.

But do so now. You are very late if you haven't already.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi,
I did a request of refund through ebay resolution center, and I got may many back. You are right, I should not wast my time waiting response from the seller as all the incident shows a fraud case.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply