cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got scammed

So the previous month i tried to get a refund from this dude, and what happend basically is he said that he will send me the new part and at the same time sent me a refund of a 1 dollar,  that is because i requested a refund before, that is why he said to me that he could not send me the new part if its not canceled, so by me accepting refund we made a deal and a agreement. By the way the not working part costed me good amount of money, that he scammed us with, from then he never texted me back and neither i got the new part for my vehicle. 

I just wanted to warn you guys.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Got scammed

You've not exactly explained the problem, but have you heard of the eBay Money Back Guarantee?

If you'd like to return and give more details, we'd really like to help.

BTW, we are not sure what you are warning us about.  

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Got scammed

I bought a camera.I went to a Honda dealer to be calibrated.Say the camera is broken,there is an internal error that cannot be cleared.As a result, it is not possible to calibrate to my car.I contacted the seller of the camera.We agreed that it will be changed to another working one.So that you don't have to return money for a faulty camera,accept his offer that he returned the money to me 1 dollar.And then they will send me a working camera.And I will send him back the non-working camera.As soon as I accepted his $1 bid on ebay, he disappeared.Does not write me the full address where to send the non-working camera.And they don't send me another one that works according to our agreement.I have been deceived.I would rather have returned the camera via Ebay,and refunds the full amount.And you will buy from another seller.And now I have a broken camera and 1 dollar.And the same problem with the car not working.I wasted a lot of time and health.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Got scammed

Since you accepted the $1 partial refund through the return request, there's nothing further you can do on eBay. That closed out your MBG claim.

What you can do is file a payment dispute with PalPal or your credit card and upload copies of the messaging between you and the seller to show the seller failed to uphold their end of things @bene569 .

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Got scammed

Next time this happens (but I hope there isn't a next time), just open the item not as described case, wait 96 hours, return to case and request that eBay step in.  Do not accept any promises of "I'll send you a replacement".  The seller will be required to send you a prepaid return label and to refund in full upon receipt of the faulty article.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply