cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer orders not shipped

I don't know what the root of the problem is here.  I ordered a used Toshiba computer from one seller on the Thursday; subsequently he showed it as shipped via FedEx; no tracking showed, the seller said that the FedEx truck driver or the FedEx facility he dropped it off at did not ship it out.  On Wednesday I had had enough despite the seller's emails and excuses, so I asked him to cancel the sale.  

I ordered another computer, a refurbished HP unit from another seller on Wednesday; though the shipping shows a usps label generated there have been no real scans on it, just that the usps is awaiting it....I looked at the seller's feedback and there were a number of complaints that the guy did not reply to emails due to slow shipping.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@nutmegnumismatics wrote:

I don't know what the root of the problem is here.  I ordered a used Toshiba computer from one seller on the Thursday; subsequently he showed it as shipped via FedEx; no tracking showed, the seller said that the FedEx truck driver or the FedEx facility he dropped it off at did not ship it out.  On Wednesday I had had enough despite the seller's emails and excuses, so I asked him to cancel the sale.  

I ordered another computer, a refurbished HP unit from another seller on Wednesday; though the shipping shows a usps label generated there have been no real scans on it, just that the usps is awaiting it....I looked at the seller's feedback and there were a number of complaints that the guy did not reply to emails due to slow shipping.  

Did the first seller cancel? If not, you will be paying for two 

computers. You need to pay attention to the sellers handling times. The time to ask questions is before purchase, not after.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Not sure what price range you are in or what level of performance you're looking for, but I have a decent used laptop listed right now, would be good for basic internet use, take a look.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253612342314?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Message 3 of 3
latest reply