cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to start bidding on OOAK plush doll?

So I posted this on the mentor board and they suggested I ask here, so I hope someone has some advice. I’ve acquired a one of a kind, Large Clint Black Keebler Elf plush doll. He was produced by The Keebler Company in 1994 when Clint made music and did commercials for them. He has the official Keebler tag. And I also have photos showing the Wheatables box, to show buyers that not just anyone could buy one of these. The only promo offered to the public was a special CD.
I’ve been selling on eBay for quite a few months now, but I’ve stuck to buy it now sales. I’m starting to run some auctions to get more familiar and learn which items sell better that way. However none of those items were of substantial value. I have no idea where I should place starting bid on an item like this. It would be my dream to find that hard core country music or Clint Black fan and end in the $750-$1000 range. I assuming auction style would be the best because I don’t actually know how to value an item of this manner. (And maybe I’m totally off base and should sell buy it now) I’ll take any advice, tips, tricks or suggestions. I’m attaching photos for opinions because of the 500 items I’ve sold so far I have never been this confused on how to list.  

6B150AEF-E5F5-4872-9643-461E83C00907.jpeg

402FB2B3-14EF-4FB2-A4E5-82278AB05256.jpeg

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0